Monday, February 04, 2013

<<-- Gong Xi Fa Cai -->> With Starships

Today mark the start of the new snake year which we call it 'LiChun' - Lichun traditionally signifies the beginning of spring in East Asian cultures. This is the day we need to walk barefooted on the earth and look into the skies - feel yourself the earth and sky you were about connecting and wish for the goods to come in 2013 and ward off the bad from the past year. The best is to walk when sun started to rise high. I am wearing my new red dress to usher this snake year and will walk barefooted for 30 min and hope will have smooth and better luck in 2013. :-)

Well, I still have few more days to go before CNY and the mood is feeling good and excited! This week I will do my final shopping for additional new clothes, can foods, hampers,  etc. 

Finally wishing you and your family Gong Xi Fa Cai, Peace, Happiness and Prosperity and Happy Holiday for those not celebrate this CNY days. HUATTTT AHHHHH!!! :-) Cheers!


*** Forget KLCI *** Let's fly high with 'Starships'


My CNY list of movies to watch next week. Hope will not get too crowded. :-)

No comments: