Friday, January 25, 2013

Money Not Enough #2

I did not just give up. I want some alternative answer to know how stock market works. There should be a way to understand the shares price movement. So, I went to bookstore to look for some books and one of the book title get my attention “How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market” by Nicolas Darvas. I flip through some pages, this is interesting and will help me to shed some light of what I want to know.

My 1ststock market book really a slow pace reading of real life Nicolas Darvas. I learned about share prices enter and exit that base on boxes. How he use it to win the market. I still not convince myself to move into the market.

I search more about Malaysia stock market in the internet. Finally I found a few blogs talking about stock. Every day I was following their chat room as silent reader only - as I don’t know what to say since I was newbie afraid that I will be a laughing stock when I ask silly question or talk nonsense. Day by days I started to understand more about the stock market. I apply OSK188 online stock quotes subscription as per recommended. I am begin to active in the blogs chat room, asking question, helping others as per what I know even I also consider as newbie.

I started to get involve in stock trading in 2nd half of 2005 with my starting capital of RM20K. Well, it is not a happy trade. I still make lost most of the time. Whatever I win will be short live, the market going to take away my winning money sooner or later. Most of the time I did successful buying before any price spike, but I fail to know which price direction it will go. I still tend to like holding on the stocks and hope! In the end later market is eating up my profit and end up become loss.

To be continue...

My Stock Trading Journey Stories
Previous: Money Not Enough #1
Next: Freelance Stock Trader

No comments: