Wednesday, November 21, 2012

TIGER What's Next?

Today I make an entry @ 0.325. This will be my 3rd one, previous two trade is a very rush and high velocity trade but I manage to beat the TIGER. :-) How about this 3rd trade? I would say, there is still possible for downside, but I keep my cut-loss tight @ 0.315. If I loss I only will loss 0.010cts (hope it will not gap down!). This will be my risk factor. 

Base on my observation, there is still upside potential above 0.50! I would be paying more attention at 0.46 resistance when it do come. How about 0.41 resistance? Mmmm.. it will not be too hard to penetrate though. Hope I am right.

As for downside, it will dive towards 0.20 if the support 0.31/0.32 fail to hold up in coming few days time. Well, I hope this writing still can valid and not expire for next few days. Hahahaha

Cheers and Good Luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…


[url=http://cheapjordans2013.is-great.net/]cheap jordans shoes[/url]


[url=http://jerseys2015.nichesite.org/]49ers Jersey[/url]

Alice Denny said...

Welcomes to google terminal from Austin Texas! google snake
Amazing insight you have on this, Happy wheels it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists... Age of war 2 This article always blew me... Earn to die For how many times I have read this.
slither io Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while slitherio it's nice to find a website that details so much big farm