Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stock Direction: AIRASIA - At Bottom?

It come across again in my mind that Airasia has a great downtrend performance. BUT does the downtrend going to end or has it at BOTTOM? Well what I can said now this level is consider save to buy in some (BUT not aggresively). So if buy now you wont loss much if you put a stop-loss at 0.90.

In others case I would consider it a upside bias if the stock can break 1.10 level and hold up there between 1.10 - 1.20. This would enable AIRASIA to have a trend reversal which I target at 1.70. Volume will help us to determine if the upside is going to start. So do keep an eye on the volume and the reversal wedge.

This is the comment from the HLG Research. Well, it code lower than my target 0.90. So as long as between 0.90 - 0.95, Buying is a better price. I'm eagerly waiting for the trend reversal.

Happy Trading!

No comments: